6-string Acoustic-electric Guitar with Mahogany Top, Mahogany Back and Sides, Mahogany Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, and Taylor ES2 Electronics - Tropical Mahogany The Taylor 522ce guitar brings you classic Taylor playability and signature Taylor tone in a small-bodied Grand Concert design. The 522 is exceptionally rich sounding thanks to an all-mahogany design with solid tropical mahogany for its top, back, sides, and neck. And the 522ce comes equipped with Expression System 2 electronics to capture every nuance of your playing when you're plugged in at the coffee shop, onstage at the club, or tracking at the studio. Get the sweet sound of mahogany in a compact and travel-friendly size with the Taylor 522ce acoustic-electric guitar.
Taylor 522e 12-Fret Grand Concert Acoustic-Elec.
- Grand Concert guitar with shorter-scale neck
- All-mahogany top, back, sides, and neck for exceptionally rich, deep tone
- Warm, full tone that's perfect for rhythm and mellow lead playing
- Ebony fretboard enhances clarity and note definition
- Open headstock design
- Expression System 2 (ES2) electronics provide natural sound reproduction and a high dynamic range
- Balanced output for noise-free amplification
- Classic Taylor design and build
- Hardshell case included
Series 500 String Type Steel Number of Strings 6 Body Shape Grand Concert Left-/Right-handed Righ-handed Color Shaded Edgeburst Finish Gloss Top Wood Tropical Mahogany Back & Sides Wood Tropical Mahogany Body Bracing Performance Bracing Binding Tortise Neck Wood Mahogany Fingerboard Material Ebony Fingerboard Inlay Century Number of Frets 18 Scale Length 24.87" Tuning Machines Taylor Slot Head Nut/Saddle Material Tusq/Micarta Body Length 19.5" Body Width 15" Body Depth 4.375" Electronics ES2 Case Included Hardshell Manufacturer Part Number 522e-12 Fret