Weighted 88 Key Synthesizer Roland’s JUNO synths are known everywhere for their great sound, ease of use, and exceptional value. The JUNO-DS88 takes the iconic series to a new level of performance, adding many powerful enhancements while still keeping operation streamlined and simple. Equipped with 88 weighted-action keys for a premium feel, the versatile, intuitive JUNO-DS88 puts you in creative command, making it easy to produce exceptional music everywhere you play.
88 keys (Ivory Feel-G Keyboard with Escapement)
- Patches: Over 1200
- Drum kits: Over 30
- Performances: 64
* GM2 compatible sounds are included.
- Patches: 256
- Drum kits: 8
- Performances: 128
- Favorites: 100
Wave Expansion Slots
* The wave expansion slot is rewritable internal waveform memory. You can download data from the Axial sound library site and write it via a USB flash drive into the JUNO-DS's internal wave memory (slot).
SAMPLE IMPORT FUNCTION
Audio file: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bits)
- Multi-effects: 3 systems, 80 types
- Chorus: 3 types
- Reverb: 5 types
- Mic input reverb: 8 types
AUDIO FILE PLAYER SECTION
Audio file: WAV, AIFF, MP3
Preset: 30 groups x 8
Pitch bend/Modulation lever
Control knob x 4
Level slider x 4
Multicolor pad x 8
Graphic LCD 256 x 80 dots
External Storage Device
USB flash drive (supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed flash memory)
PEDAL HOLD jack
MIC INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
EXT INPUT jack: stereo miniature phone type
OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4-inch phone type
PHONES jack: stereo 1/4-inch phone type
MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
USB MEMORY port
USB COMPUTER port (supports USB MIDI/AUDIO)
DC IN jack
DC 9 V: AC adaptor or rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) (sold separately) x 8
* Battery life for continuous use (differs depending on the conditions of use) Rechargeable nickel metal hydride batteries: approximately 5 hours (when using batteries having a capacity of 1900 mAh) (approximately 4 hours if USB flash drive is connected)
* Carbon-zinc or alkaline batteries cannot be used.
Leaflet “USING THE UNIT SAFELY”
Options (sold separately)
Keyboard stand (*1): KS-18Z, KS-12, KS-G8B
Pedal switch: DP series
Expression pedal: EV-5
USB flash memory (*2)
*1 When using the KS-18Z, ensure that the height of the unit is one meter or lower.
*2 Use USB Flash Memory (supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Flash Memory) sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.
SIZE AND WEIGHT
Weight (excluding AC adaptor)
35 lbs. 12 oz.