6 ft Mic Cable This series uses (2) 24 gauge bare copper center conductors and a serve shield for quiet operation. The outer jacket is a durable and flexible matte PVC compound.
Rapco M1-6 - 6 ft Mic Cable
• (2) 24 gauge center conductors
• Utilizing a serve shield process for quiet operation yielding maximum flexibility
• Matte jacket PVC material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
• Pure copper conductor and shield
• Connector brand options available to meet various preferences and price points: RapcoHorizon, Amphenol, Neutrik, or Switchcraft
• Individually tested for performance and quality
Conductor Gauge: (2)24 gauge
Shield: Bare annealed copper serve
Shield Coverage: 95%
Jacket: Matte PVC
Capacitance: 21 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
Cond.-Shield Capacitance: 37 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
Characteristic Impedance: 70Ω NOMINAL
D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 23Ω/1000'