1/4 inch to (1) Right angle RapcoHorizon's G4 instrument cable is for the more demanding musician. This cable utilizes a 20 gauge inner conductor and 95% spiral shielding. This cable will provide reliability and durability.
Rapco G4-15PR 15" Instrument Cable Rt. Angle Plug
• Hi-Z unbalanced instrument cable for interfacing instrument level gear with amplifiers (Guitars, Bass Guitars, Keyboards and other unbalanced Hi-Z signal sources)
• Utilizing a spiral shield process for quiet operation
• Low capacitance cable offers an expanded frequency response
• Matte jacket PVC material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
• Pure copper conductor and shield
• Additional options of Neutrik or Switchcraft connectors and heat shrink available
• Custom imprints can be added to the shrink process for a personal touch
Conductor Gauge: (1)20 gauge
Shield: Composite conductive vinyl and copper spiral
Shield Coverage: 95%
Jacket: Matte PVC
Capacitance: 38 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
Characteristic Impedance: 40Ω NOMINAL
D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 10.7Ω/1000'