Dual Resonant Filter The powerful EarthQuaker Devices Interstellar Orbiter pedal has dual resonant filters that you can dial in to create a multitude of cool and unique sounds. The dual resonating filters sweep together in opposite directions and are voiced differently for a wider range of tones. You can create anything from wah emulations to rotary sounds to complex vocal formant filters. Expression pedal inputs for Rate and Frequency controls let you shape your sound on the fly. Each filter has Intensity, Resonance, and Mix controls so you can tweak them to perfection. The master LFO section governs the Frequency and Rate of both filters. And the Direct control lets you add your original signal back in for a total of three signals combining into one sound. The only limit to the EarthQuaker Devices Interstellar Orbiter's sonic utterances is your imagination.
EarthQuaker Devices Interstellar Orbiter
- Dual filter pedal with blend control
- Dual resonating filters sweep together in opposite directions and are voiced differently
- Master LFO section controls the global Rate and Frequency
- Mix your original signal back in to taste
- Expression pedal inputs for Rate and Frequency controls
- Soft-touch, true-bypass switch for silent switching
- Compact size is perfect for any pedalboard
- Requires 9-volt DC power supply (sold separately)
Pedal Type Resonant Filter Inputs 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/4" (freq expression), 1 x 1/4" (rate expression) Outputs 1 x 1/4"
No. 9V DC power supply negative center required Height 2.5" Width 5.5" Depth 4.5"
Manufacturer Part Number