If you love the precision of digital delays and the tone of analog delays, then the EarthQuaker Devices Disaster Transport Jr. delay pedal is what you need. Compact in size and big in tone, this analog-voiced digital delay is the perfect addition to your pedalboard. You can dial in anywhere from 30ms to 625ms of tape-like delay. The Repeat control ranges from a single repeat to almost infinite repeats and beyond to self oscillation. The Tone control lets you take your signal from a filtered, dark tone to bright and natural sounding. Let the EarthQuaker Devices Disaster Transport Jr. delay expand your sonic palette.
EarthQuaker Devices Disaster Transport Jr. Delay
- Analog-voiced digital delay with all-analog dry signal path
- Delay times range from 30ms to 625ms for massive flexibility
- Tweak the Repeats control for anything from single repeats to infinite repeats to self oscillation
- Versatile controls let you dial in the perfect sound for rockabilly, rock, sound textures, and more
- Soft-touch, true-bypass switch for silent switching
- Compact size is perfect for any pedalboard
- Requires 9-volt DC power supply (sold separately)
Pedal Type Delay
625ms Inputs 1 x 1/4" instrument Outputs 1 x 1/4" Height 1.07" Width 2.37" Depth 4.37"
No. 9V DC power supply negative center