Guitar Multi-effects Processor and Desktop USB Audio Interface, with COSM Amplifier/Effects Modeling and Guitar-to-MIDI Conversion The BOSS GT-001 amplifier/effects modeler and USB audio interface makes it easy to record outstanding guitar tone right at your desktop. This compact guitar processor packs the latest COSM amp and effects models from BOSS, giving you access to a wide range of guitar tones suitable for virtually any musical style. You're even equipped for recording vocals or acoustic guitar with the XLR mic input. You can even play your favorite virtual instruments with the built-in guitar-to-MIDI converter!
Boss GT-001 Table Top Guitar Effects Processor
- Desktop guitar processor with COSM and MDP amp/effects models from the GT-100 v2 floor processor
- High-quality 24-bit/44.1kHz audio recording via USB
- Record with your favorite microphone via the XLR input
- Process your voice or acoustic guitar too, with specially-designed patches for vocals and acoustics
- Start exploring right away with 200 built-in patches, with 200 user slots to store your own creations
- Play your software instruments with your guitar, thanks to built-in guitar-to-MIDI conversion
- Create and organize your own patches with the BOSS Tone Studio software (free download for Mac/PC)
- Connect your own expression pedal or footswitches for even more control over your sound
- Four knobs give you fast access to your patch's parameters
- External audio input lets you connect your music player, drum machine, etc.
- Powered via USB bus power or the included AC adapter
Pedal Type Multi-FX Number of Effects 44 Amp Modeling Yes Number of Models 200 Presets Analog Inputs 1 x Instrument, 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/8" (Aux), 1 x Footswitch Analog Outputs 2 x 1/4", 1 x Headphones MIDI I/O USB Computer Connectivity USB
Yes Height 2.3" Width 8.3" Depth 5.4" Weight 1.1 lbs.