Reissue All-analog Delay Pedal with Bucket Brigade Circuitry and Two Operation Modes, Wet and Dry Outputs, and Expression Pedal Delay Time Control Ever since the original DM-2 analog delay pedal left the market in 1984, pedal collectors have been on the lookout for its dark and moody bucket brigade tone. The BOSS Waza Craft DM-2W isn't just a reissue DM-2 - it's a total rebuild that offers you the same amazing character with none of the clock noise that plagued the original - and that's just the standard mode. Next, there's the DM-2W's custom mode, which increases the maximum delay time from 300ms to 800ms and adds warmth and clarity to the repeats for a more modern analog-delay sound. What's more, both of the DM-2W's modes take advantage of two additional modifications, which include split optional split wet/dry outputs and an expression pedal input that lets you control delay time on the fly.
Boss DM-2W Delay Waza Craft Special Edition
- A custom reissue and redesign of the original 1977 DM-2 analog delay pedal
- New bucket brigade circuit topology provides authentic tonal character without clock noise
- Standard mode offers the dark and brooding analog delay sound of the original DM-2
- Custom modes doubles the delay time to up to 800ms and adds warmth and clarity to the repeats
- Split outputs let you run your direct and delay sounds separately
- Plug in an expression pedal for on-the-fly delay time control
Pedal Type Delay Maximum Delay Time 800ms Inputs 2 x 1/4" Outputs 2 x 1/4" Batteries 1 x 9V Height 2.87" Width 2.32" Depth 5.08" Weight 1.01 lbs.
1 x 9V Included, AC Adaptor Sold